When you use the services, you represent that you meet the following primary eligibility criteria:
i. You are at least 18 years old or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, who in such a case will be deemed as the recipient / end-user of the Services for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
ii. You are legally competent to contract, and otherwise competent to receive the Services.
iii. You have not been previously disqualified for any other reason, from availing the Services.
Shalom Lifecare [SLC], a registered Partnership firm, manages Ashok One Hospital, Ashok Hospital and Shalom Lifecare Medical and general Store. In accordance with the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare, we have introduced the following services which can be availed of online:
Online Page overview:
2.1.1 Services available:
Medical Consultation services You can book for 1. Video Consultation, or 2. Walk in Consultation with the Healthcare Service Provider (“HSP”)/Doctor of your choice as per the time and day when appointments are shown as available. You can also buy other services like Memberships [which offer you savings on various goods and services], Health Check Up packages, etc. as and when available.
2.1.2 Selection of Service:
After selecting and confirming the required service, you need to confirm your appointment by paying the amount as shown.
2.1.3 Confirmation of Service:
Payment can be by net banking, UPI, debit, or credit card or by transferring from your wallet account.
2.2 Details of Services available:
Walk in Consultation
Possible till 6 hours prior
Possible till 2 hours prior
Health Checkup Packages
1000 to 5000
Possible till 24 hours prior
0 to 1000
2.3 Scheduling an appointment for Consultation:
You can book an appointment for consultation with a Healthcare Service Provider (“HSP”) listed on our website. You will receive a confirmation of appointment for a virtual consultation with an HSP of your choice, via SMS, or email. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice. The time provided for consultation to you is indicative and actual consultation time may change depending on the consulting HSP’s discretion. Consultations can be booked, rescheduled, or cancelled as per Table 2.2 above. In case the Healthcare Service Provider (“HSP”) is not available, if you wish, you can consult another Healthcare Service Provider (“HSP”) of equivalent Qualification, or you can reschedule the appointment.
2.3.1 Annual Membership scheme:
You can choose from different types of membership schemes which offer you discounts on different types of services available at our Hospital.
You can deposit money into a wallet This can be used in the future at any of our branches [Check]. The amount will not be transferable to any other person unless the said person has expired, in which case it can be transferred to the next of kin.
We will do our best to ensure that the said service is available from our side. Exceptions are if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal, or regulatory reason.
2.6 Not for Emergency use
The Online Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare. If you are an End-User facing a medical emergency (either on your or another person’s behalf), please contact an ambulance service or our hospital directly.
2.7 Medical Records Creation
Your Records is only created after you have signed up and explicitly accepted these Terms.
2.8 Health Records Availability
Any Practice created Health Record is provided on an as-is basis at the sole intent, risk, and responsibility of the Healthcare Service Provider (“HSP”) and SLC does not validate the said information and makes no representation in connection therewith. You should contact the relevant Healthcare Service Provider (“HSP”) in case you wish to point out any discrepancies or add, delete, or modify the Health Record in any manner.
2.9 Service availability limitations
The Health Records are provided on an as-is basis. While we strive to maintain the highest levels of service availability, SLC is not liable for any interruption that may be caused to your access of the Services listed in 2.2.
As per the terms of service, you agree that you will submit true and valid information when you register and avail of the services. Any misrepresentation or suppression of facts will lead to a violation of our terms of service.
3 Cancellation, Refund and Rescheduling Policy
3.1 Eligible Services
Services eligible for cancellation or rescheduling out of the ones listed in 2.2 are: Medical Consultation booked with Healthcare Service Providers like doctors.
Rescheduling of services are possible online by the patient provided they are done before the cut off time [ref 2.2]. There will be no penalty for rescheduling an eligible service before the cut off time.
Users will not be entitled for any refunds in cases where, the Healthcare Service Provider (“HSP”) is unable to meet the User at the exact time of the scheduled appointment time and the User is required to wait, irrespective of the fact whether the User is required to wait or choose to not obtain the medical services from the said Practitioner.
Annual Membership cannot be cancelled or transferred once purchased.
3.5 Patient- No-Show (P.N.S)
There will be no refund for a Patient- No-Show (P.N.S), which for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, is defined as, any instance where a User, who booked an appointment on the Website using the Book Appointment facility, has not turned up for the appointment at the time allotted. [check process of no show through online walk in appt, if done]
There will be no refund if a service is cancelled less than the specified cut off time as per table 2.2
3.7 Hospital Side Cancellation
If there is a cancellation of service from Hospital side, you will be eligible for a full refund into your wallet.
3.8 Special Pricing
Please note that if you cancel, any special pricing agreed upon will be void. If you wish to renew later you must renew at the non-reduced, normal price for that product or service.
3.9 Annual Membership
Annual Membership scheme is not refundable once purchased.
Violation of our terms of service by you will disqualify you from any refunds. Permissible Transactions. You may only use this site to process a Transaction to make payment for legitimate and bona fide purposes including purchase of goods and services. You may not use this site to process Payment Transactions in connection with the sale or exchange of any illegal goods or services or any other underlying illegal Transaction.
If the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal, or regulatory reason, then you will receive a refund as per terms mentioned above in 3.3.
4 Grievance redressal process:
If you feel that you were inappropriately charged for a service or product, or would like to speak to someone about a refund for a different reason, please submit an email support ticket to email@example.com mentioning your OPID, UHID and other relevant details. You will get a revert within three working days.
Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday 09:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. IST at Ashok One Hospital or you can call 022 28480101 for any billing related questions
5 General terms:
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you in writing You should read the Agreement at regular intervals.
2. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
3. You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
4. The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
5. Guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare
6. the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
7. The (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
8. The rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
9. The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates, and business partners. SLC has no control over, and is not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that SLC endorses the linked site. User may use the links and these services at User’s own risk.
10. We do not warrant that the functions contained on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, and we shall not be responsible for any Service interruptions (including, but not limited to, power outages, system failures or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion or settlement of Payment Transactions).
11. SLC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
12. If SLC determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, SLC reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with SLC and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name/your clinic’s name as determined by SLC for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify SLC for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected SLC or its Users.